The Noxer straight jeans sits tight on the hips and thigh while the leg falls straight. This style can be worn 2 ways: Cropped length with a big turn up, as it’ll be delivered, will give it a G-Star twist. Or wear it full length, that’ll give it a classic denim silhouette, which looks equally as good styled with either heels or flats. Reminiscent of one of our icon women’s jeans, the Midge, it features immediately recognizable G-Star elements. The embroidered wokkies and the half concealed chunky zipper placed inside the right back pocket, a detail taken from the motorcycle leather pants, add detail.
- High waist
- Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
- Slim welt coin pocket
- Back pockets with a zipper pocket inside one of them
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back waist
MATERIAL - IRON BLACK SUPERSTRETCH ORGANIC
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.