The Noxer straight jeans sits tight on the hips and thigh while the leg falls straight. This style can be worn 2 ways: cropped length with a big turn up, as it’ll be delivered, will give it a G-Star twist. Or wear it full length, that’ll give it a classic denim silhouette, which looks equally as good styled with either heels or flats. Reminiscent of one of our icon women’s jeans, the Midge, it features immediately recognizable G-Star elements. The embroidered wokkies and the half concealed chunky zipper placed inside the right back pocket, a detail taken from the motorcycle leather pants, add detail.
- High waist
- Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
- Slim welt coin pocket
- Back pockets with a zipper pocket inside one of them
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back waist
Panzer Stretch Denim Organic
This stretch denim is characterized by a unique dyeing shade. Indigo is combined with an industrial grey, which starts as dark grey and washes down into blue. This organic cotton fabric is enriched with a Lycra® stretch fiber to create a comfortable wear.
- 10.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 50% Organic cotton, 48% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Aniline free indigo dyeing (Gold level certified product) and greyish sustainable dyestuff from Archroma.