The Revend is the heightened version of a classic 5-pocket jean. Based on denim’s humble beginnings as the uniform of the American working-class, this jean adds refined details to a timeless classic.
The Revend jeans is created in a skinny fit. The curved stitch lines applied on the back pockets are reinforced with a leather strap underneath. Bicolor metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Branded tab set at inset pocket
- Zip & button closure
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Vintage Striking Blue Destroyed
A light aged indigo denim, finished with authentic wear marks, deep fadings and destroyed details.