The Arc pant utilizes a specialist construction to form the garment with the wearer’s shape. Architecturally inspired, these jeans have a ‘corkscrew’ effect, turning around the leg through inserted panels and twisting inner and outer seams. A dropped crotch adds a relaxed attitude to the flattering construction.
Crafted based on G-Star RAW 3D design principles, the Arc 3D mid skinny jeans uses twisted seams to create a bowed fit that turns around the leg. Combined with a stretch denim, this means a skinny fit with comfort and mobility.
- Fitted waistband
- Short front rise, regular back rise
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
This deep black high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way. This version is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.