The D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: Lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch woven fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic. Featuring a black color which is designed to stay black, this fabric offers superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 10.2 oz Denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff and has been designed to keep its black color wash after wash.